Saturday, May 10, 2008

Week 11: Online Applications

As the library staff basically have access to all relevant documents to the library via a central server, I don't see a great need for the use of Google doc. No duplication of material need occur.

Google doc could come in handy for part-timers who wish to contribute to a document as they would be able to access it without having to be at the workplace!

I can also see its use when collaborating with people outside of the library network.

I would like to use ta-da list for myself as I am a bit of a list junky. It would certainly help organise stuff!

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

I have used Google docs a couple of times combined with teleconferences - it seems to work well (once people get over feeling a bit strange about it).

Ellen (PLS)